Preparation of Manuscripts
Strategic Management Business Journal accepts manuscripts in English.
2. Word Count
Strategic Management Business Journal does not provide a limit on the pages sent to the Editor but applies strict rules on the number of words used. The maximum number of words in each manuscript received is 8000 letters (including titles, abstracts and references). The editor can directly reject the submitted manuscript if it exceeds the number of words without sending it to the blind referee. Notifications will be sent to the correspondence email of the author. This stage usually does not require a long notification to the author.
3. Style of the Manuscript
Manuscripts sent by the author, please pay attention to the following rules: 1) Use A4 or letter size paper. 2) Margins should be 20mm for A4 size and one inch (25mm) for Letter size at the top, bottom, and sides of the page. 3) The typeface must be 12 Times Roman points throughout the document. 4) Single-space all body text, including abstract, references, end notes and appendices. 5) Number all pages in your manuscript, starting with the Abstract page. 6) The text must be left-aligned.
4. Manuscript Information
1) Title Concise and informative: Maximum 20 words. Titles are often used in information-retrieval systems. Avoid abbreviations and formulae where possible.
2) Author Name and Affiliation: Writing the author's name, please be adjusted to the rules for citing names in journal citations. Where the family name may be ambiguous (e.g., a double name), please indicate this clearly. Present the authors' affiliation addresses (where the actual work was done) below the names. Indicate all affiliations with a lower-case letter immediately after the author's name and in front of the appropriate address. Provide the full postal address of each affiliation, including the country name and each author's e-mail address. Note: This information should be provided on a separate sheet, and authors should not be identified anywhere else in the manuscript.
3) Author Correspondence: Clearly indicate who will handle correspondence at all stages of refereeing and publication, also post-publication. Ensure that telephone (with country and zip code) is provided in addition to the e-mail address.
4) Abstract: writing in the manuscript requires a total of 150 word. The abstract must explain a) research objectives, b) research design and method, c) research results, d) implications and general conclusions of the study. Abstract writing stands alone and starts from the left with the justified location.
5) Keyword: A maximum of 5 keywords is allowed in the manuscript. Keywords are placed under the abstract. Keywords aim to facilitate indexing and searching for citations for other authors.
6) Acknowledgements: Collate acknowledgments in a separate section at the end of the title page and do not, therefore, include them on the main document (manuscripts) or otherwise. List here those individuals who provided help during the research (e.g., providing language help, writing assistance or proofreading the article, etc.)
7) Manuscript Structure: Before the manuscript is sent, the writer is expected to check the writing structure. The manuscripts' arrangement was sent to the editorial staff, using the numbering of each part starting from number 1. Please pay attention to the provisions of the manuscript below:
1. Introduction. The introduction is the most important part of the text because it must have state of the art. This section clearly explains the background of the research problem, the theoretical references used. The author can use sub-themes in explaining the introduction with numbers 1.1., 1.2., 1.3., Etc.
2. Literature Review. Provide an adequate background with a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results of previous studies. The author can use Sub-themes in explaining literature reviews using numbers 2.1., 2.2., 2.3., Etc.
3. Research Methods. This section describes the methods used in research, which aims to answer research problems. The author can use sub-themes in explaining the research methods carried out using numbers 3.1., 3.2., 3.3., Etc.
4. Result. Provide sufficient detail to allow the results to be meaningful and informative. The author can use Sub-themes to explain the research results, using numbers 4.1, 4.2., 4.3, etc.
5. Discussion and Conclusions. Discussion: This should explore the significance of the results of the work, not repeat them. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate. Avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature. Conclusion: The study's main conclusions may be presented in a short Conclusions section, which may stand alone or form a subsection of a Discussion or Results and Discussion section. This section explains the discussion section, and conclusions are separated by numbers 5.1., 5.2.
8) Tables and Figures: The use of tables in the manuscript is limited to a maximum of 4 tables. Explanation of the table in the manuscript, using sequence numbering and according to the discussion. The use of images is limited to a maximum of 4 images. The images used are described using sequential numbering following the discussion.
9) Reference Citations: Strategic Management Business Journal applies strict citation rules to manuscripts submitted to the Editor. Citation in the APA 6th or APA 7th style. This will be easier for the Editor to accept if the author applies the citations with the help of Endnote. For more details, please download the script template.